Beginning in 2024, the newsletter will be available in digital format ONLY.
Per agreement of the Board, the digital format:
- Will be freely accessible to both members and non-members
- Aid in wider proliferation of HMCHS information, including details about programming, meetings, etc.
- Invites greater viewership and subscription, with potential to gain members
- Only requires member email addresses as a form of contact
- Is less cost prohibitive than paper, printer, and mailing fees
- Will NOT contain advertising/spam and will NOT sell personal information
“What do I need to do to sign up?” – Nothing at this time.
- The Board will migrate all known member email addresses to the new digital newsletter. All remaining members will be contacted for updated information.
- The digital newsletter will be emailed quarterly, per usual. To avoid missing it, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s address book.
- A printable PDF version of the newsletter will be made available on the website.
Test runs of the digital format will take place in September and December, with official changeover to occur in 2024.